Gerhard Siebenhüner, M.D.
Head of the Center of Advanced Medicine, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
For 40 years now, Gerhard Siebenhüner, M. D., is practicing, who studied physics and mathematics prior to his medical studies, in his own clinic. From the beginning it was and is the credo of Gerhard Siebenhüner to offer his patients a holistic medicine that puts the well-being of the patient first. “Primum non nocere” (“Do not hurt at first”) as well as the medical ethics of the Hippocratic oath is for Gerhard Siebenhüner not only a theory, but is practiced daily in his practice.
He has set himself the task of treating you as a patient in his specialist medical practice at a high level in a pleasant atmosphere for you. A competent, highly motivated team is there to help you achieve your treatment goals. With the most advanced technology and proven alternative therapy concepts, Gerhard Siebenhüner aspires for the best possible medical success in the interest of his patients. For this he cooperates with numerous colleagues from different disciplines and there is a trusting exchange with universities and other corresponding clinics of different orientation. Regular further training all over the world as well as own research in co-operation with physicians and scientists directly do benefit the patients in the center for advanced medicine.
So, Gerhard Siebenhüner and his interdisciplinary team provide patients with the highest level of professional competence in a wide variety of fields. The advantage for the patient is obvious: the best possible advice and a comprehensive treatment according to “all rules of medical art.”
Gerhard Siebenhüner, M. D.
- Doctor / Natural Remedies
- complementary oncology
- Integrative Medicine
- Nutrition / Metabolism
For 40 years in private practice with a focus on:
- Complementary and alternative Oncology
- Chronic diseases (healing by treating the cause) or best possible regeneration, including the Vulnerability Analysis
- detoxification, metabolic regulation, regeneration
- Immune system: control and regulation
- Internal Medicine / General Practice
- Complementary Oncology
- Psychosomatic Medicine (Positive Psychotherapy)
- Herbal medicine (phytotherapy)
- Physical Medicine / Laser
- Nutritional Medicine
- Human-identical hormone replacement therapy (hormone replacement therapy) in old age and cancer
ONCOLOGICAL ADVANCED TRAINING:
- DGO German Society for Oncology
- Professor Grönemeyer Institute Bochum (hyperthermia)
- Oncothermia (hyperthermia)
- Nutritional Medicine
- Human-identical hormone replacement therapy in old age and cancer
MEMBER OF MEDICAL SOCIETIES:
- German Society for Oncology e.V.
- Society for Biological Cancer Defense e.V.
- German Society for hyperthermia e.V.
- European Society for Applied Immunology eV
- Society for Information and prevention e. V.
- International Society for Homotoxicology
- GOS Society for Ozone and Oxygen Therapy e. V.
- Society of Mayr physicians e.V.
- Medical Society for Experienced healing e. V.
- German Society for Intravenous Oxygen Therapy
- German Society for Thymus • German Academy for chelation e.V.
- Federal Association of Integrative Medicine e.V.
- Association of Tumor Immunology e.V.
- European Association IPT e.V.
CHARITY AND SOCIAL COMMITMENT:
- sponsorship for orphans
- Lions Clubs International (“We serve”) – 2malige Presidency
- Volunteering in various social clubs